The parcel and parcel service has existed for many years and over time it has had to expand to cover more and more land.
It is not simple, considering that the population has increased excessively worldwide and many borders have been opened. Some countries have even had to duplicate their efforts to carry out this work.
An example of this is Russia, which being so big, sending a package inside or outside the country becomes somewhat complicated. In the next post we will give you an idea of what to keep in mind when you think about How to ship to Russia.
Ship to Russia:
Russia is the largest country in the world. Its extension covers both Asia and Europe. It also has huge cities, such as: Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Ekaterinburg, Nizhny Novgorod, Kazan, Samara, Chelyabinsk, Omsk and Rostov-on-Don.
With so much territory to travel, it is not unreasonable that many people wonder how to ship to Russia or even within Russia. In this sense, if you ask yourself this question, we invite you to bear in mind the following:
- If you are already in Russia and you only want to send a package to another region of the same country or even to another place in the world, we recommend that once you deliver the package to the courier you do not buy your hand to thank him. Maybe you think they are good manners but the truth is that it is the opposite. The gesture of shaking hands is considered offensive. In the same way, this applies if instead of sending a packet you are receiving it.
- Although the vodka It is a typical Russian drink, so much so that it could be said that they drink it as if it were water, we recommend that you do not send bottles of this drink in any order. Firstly because of the delicate glass, and secondly because even if you are in Russia and this is common, it may be that in other countries they have some inconvenience to receive them. If you still insist, we advise you to pack it very well and investigate the shipping and receiving laws of parcels. Remember that you can always buy Vodka and other alcoholic beverages from Russia safely from the Russian online store.
- Consider the time zones. You may not know it, but in Russia there are 11 different time zones, where there are even up to 12 hours of differences between one region and another. Therefore, keep this in mind when sending your package, especially if you are interested in having the package arrive at a very specific time.
- When we talk about knowing the shipping laws we speak very seriously. Therefore, take good care of the kind of object you are trying to send. Unlike the United States, sending weapons and dangerous objects is not very well seen in Russia. You could have to pay huge fines if you do not make clear what you are sending. So try to do things well so you do not have any annoying setbacks.
- Finally, when you ask how to ship to Russia, think about the cost. Most parcel agencies are not very expensive if the shipments are within the country, but they can be very expensive if they are from other countries. Of course it is normal, but there are very specific policies that if you do not have present could end up costing you a few extra cents in taxes and other fees.
Shipping companies and parcels to Russia and shipments from Russia
Ship from Russia
If you are interested in sending packages from Russia to one of your acquaintances in your country of origin or any other place abroad, the ideal is to use the official service of the country ПОЧТА РОСИИ (POCHTA ROSSI)
As you will see, when accessing the website of Russian official shipping service, everything is very minimalist and clear. Of course, in Russian language.
From the web of Pochta Rossi You can easily send letters, packages, postcards, send money, send telegrams and a multitude of endless services. It is also a very economical service compared to other countries and you can perform all the procedures without leaving home.
But although Pochta Rossi's online service is very efficient, lately this company has opened many post offices and remodeled the old ones. Going to them is very simple and comfortable, there are in each neighborhood and they carry out the procedures very quickly. If you live in Russia and you usually buy products in China in type stores AliExpress, Pochta Rossi's office will also be your collection center for shipments and packages.
Ship to Russia
If what you want is to send to your acquaintances in Russia, this is where you will find endless options. You must choose depending also where you live. Well for send a package from Spain to Russia, the company Post It may be a good choice. Other global companies or online parcel services would be DHL, CLICKLINE, PACKLINK, PARCELABC, GENEI, FEDEX, NACEX etc ..
We will not recommend any company in particular but just say that send a package to Russia It must be done in good condition and with a good reputable parcel company.
From our own experience, low-cost ordinary mail packages take a long time to reach Russia from countries like Spain. Many times, the routes that get to make these packages are unlikely, because they even cross all of Russia in the trackage and make thousands of kilometers unnecessary to reach destinations such as Moscow.
As a result, the items or objects sent can suffer damage and severe blows during their journey and can often be broken. If money is not a problem, it is advisable to hire some international shipping service premium door-to-door and more urgent express type so that the package reaches its destination in a matter of days.
Shipments of money to Russia and from Russia
Living in a globalized and technological world has its advantages. One of them is the sending money online. For those who already live in Russia, the easiest way to send money is to open an account in one of the main banks. Almost everyone has an account or in the bank alfa Bank or in the bank Sverbank.
From own online bank of these companies can be made money transfers from Russia to any bank in the world in the easiest and most comfortable way. It is also worth noting that the Russian company Yandex has its own online payment service YANDEX MONEY and that can be used by both individuals and merchants. It's as simple as opening an account and starting operations wherever you are.
Send money to Russia It should also be done in the same way with your own trust bank in your country or with global transfer services such as WESTERN UNION. Anyway, for small instant amounts and online payments, you can use services like PAYPAL, STRIPE, WEBMONEY ...
From my own experience, I usually use Paypal and it is a service that is very controlled and verified in Russia. This may generate restrictions at any given time but it is a very reliable service with guarantees.
What would you like to send to Russian Russian Lover?
Good luck with the shipment!