Your privacy is important to us
In this section we expose you how we take care of the personal data of the users, so that their rights are guaranteed.
Children over thirteen can register at https://www.russianlover.site as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians. In the case of children under thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is necessary for the processing of their personal data.
In no case shall data be collected from the minor regarding the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family, without the consent of the latter.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user.
The principles that we follow on this website regarding your privacy are the following:
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorization.
- We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the required services.
Those responsible for this website have adapted it to the requirements of the Organic Law 15 / 1999, of 13 of December, of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and of Royal Decree 1720 / 2007, of 21 of December, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 of the European Parliament and of the 27 Council of April of 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with the 34 / 2002 Law, of 11 of July, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Responsible identity:Oriol Forcada Jarque
- Representative name:Russian Lover
- Address:1 Krasnokursantsky Proezd 1 / 5 Kv.13
- Email: russianloversite@ Gmail.com
- Activity:Informative personal blog about the culture of Russia and Travel.
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation cited above, the personal data that you send us through the web forms, will receive the data treatment of "Users of the web and subscribers".
For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency:We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization:We are only going to request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which the requeromos. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation:the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time .
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality:Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. They should know that we take all the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
How do we obtain your data?
The personal data we treat on this website comes from:
- Contact form administered with the wordpress widget SUMO.
https://sumo.com/tos(Terms of service)
- The organization of contacts and sending of Newsletter is done through the Mailchimp service.
https://mailchimp.com/en/legal/(Terms of service)
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether on this website we are treating personal data concerning him, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. The representative of this website will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As interested parties, they have the right to receive the personal data that they have, that they have given us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from responsible party to responsible party whenever technically possible.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
When you connect to this website to send an email to the owner or subscribe using the form, you are providing personal information for which the representative of this website is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, your name, physical address, email address, telephone number, or other information. By providing this information, the user gives his consent for his information to be collected, used, managed and stored by https://www.russianlover.site
In Rusian Lover there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal data: Name and Email, to respond to the requirements of users of https://www.russianlover.site. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions concerning the texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that may have. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of the company SERED (Spain), within the EU.
- Blog comments: To comment on the blog posts https://www.russianlover.site, the user is required to sign up through a form, in which the following personal information is requested: Name and E-mail. Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as he / she wishes and give an answer about the previous ones. The data provided by the user will be located in SERED servers (Spain) within the EU. https://sered.net
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Russian Lover can have presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of https://www.russianlover.site, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the representative of this website. We will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, reporting activities, products or services of Russian Lover. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
According to the provisions of the general regulation of European data protection (RGPD) 2016 / 679, Oriol Forcada Jarque (Russian Lover) with address at 1 Krasnokursantsky proezd 1 / 5, will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to users of the web and subscribers.
Russian Lover does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
Category of data collected
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
In no case are specially protected data categories treated.
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://www.russianlover.site, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help https://www.russianlover.site to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://www.russianlover.site (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Google Adsense: In order to amortize part of the costs of maintaining this blog, Russian Lover displays advertising managed by Google, which collects and archives data in the same way as Google Analytics.
Affiliation platforms: Russian Lover does not manufacture or sell anything but does offer recommendations for third-party products related to the blog's theme, which can help resolve the doubts, needs and requirements of its users. Russian Lover shows affiliate links that when clicked by the user, direct to an external website owned by the client.
At Russian Lover we work mainly with the Trade Tracker or CJ membership platform through which we can offer products from hundreds of different companies. You can check the privacy policies of these platforms on their official websites.
The price of the products offered by Russian Lover from external companies are by way of recommendation. The final price of the product or service will never be higher than that offered directly by the advertiser. Russian Lover can charge a small commission that helps maintain the needs of this blog, such as payments for hosting and content creation.
The Russian Lover store that offers various Russian and related products, works mainly with the external platform of Amazon Affiliates for Spain and the United States. The official products of Russian Lover like the Russian Lover t-shirts are also managed externally with the company Spreadshirt. You can get more information at the addresses of these companies and services:
Direct affiliates of Russian Lover: Russian Lover regularly recommends affiliate products or services related to the theme of the web such as Mosalingua (Russian courses), Rusalia (Guide to travel to Russia) or Study Travel (Russian courses in Russia) .
Hosting: SERED More information in: https://sered.net
Web platform: Wordpress.org Information and policies at: https://wordpress.org
Email marketing: Mailchimp, an online marketing platform operated by The Rocket Science Group LLC, a company based in the State of Georgia in the United States. More information: https://mailchimp.com/.
By browsing https://www.russianlover.site you can collect unidentifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that may not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Data security and secrecy
This website is committed to the use and treatment of personal data including users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
https://www.russianlover.site no puede garantizar la absoluta inexpugnabilidad de la red Internet y por tanto la violación de los datos mediante accesos fraudulentos a ellos por parte de terceros.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, the representative of this website will ensure that any person authorized by Russian Lover to process the customer's data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (already it is a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon realization of Russian Lover, it shall notify the Client without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and veracity of data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data that you send to https://www.russianlover.site, exonerating Oriol Forcada Jarque (Russian Lover), from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
Russian Lover reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, the representative of this website will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
Commercial post office
According to the LSSICE, https://www.russianlover.site does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of the Law 34 / 2002 of Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, https://www.russianlover.site undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Non-commercial website of a personal nature: The Russian Lover website does not offer any type of commercial or lucrative service. The profits generated through the advertising and affiliation systems, in no case generate any lucrative profit compared to the maintenance costs of said web.
Origin: Really Simple SSL
Russian Lover offers fans, subscribers, companies, blogs and all entities and entities interested in collaborating with this website, an external collaboration system based on the principles of gratitude and micromanagement. Russian Lover uses the Patreon platform, to invite people to make donations in order to continue existing, creating, growing and improving with the content of this website. The rewards offered in this platform, in no case are intended for a lucrative purpose and serve the same purpose to support the development of the Russian Lover project. The policies of this type of services can be consulted here:
Document updated the 24 of April of 2019.